Saturday 23 June 2012

Chalkwell Park - Painting and drawing on location

Here's a little painting I compleated at Chalkwell Park yesterday in the wind and the rain. I started it a couple of years ago as a demo piece for one of my classes and its been sitting around in the studio along with a large pile of other half finished paintings ever since. So yesterday I thought I would get to the park early before the start of my outdoor class and crack on with it. 


A couple of my brave students then arrived and we found a more sheltered spot and managed about an hour drawing before retiring to the cafe and drawing through the window.  
Next Week - Hadleigh Castle  (Another great wind swept location!) 



Erica and Marian drawing from inside the cafe at Chalkwell Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment