Thursday 2 January 2014

Some of my paintings from 2013.

My blog rather lapsed into disuse last year so I thought I'd do a bit of catching up over the next few days.   I decided I'd enter the SAA competition the other night and I was updating my web pages on that site and then entering the new paintings into the competition and it occurred to me that it would be just a small step to also past the content plus a bit more here too!  So here we go in no particular order.....

I started this one on location in Bath in the summer of 2012. I had a few hours left before I was due to get my train home.  This is how it looked at the end of the first session painted on location.  


When I got home I chopped the bottom of the board and finished the rest of it from a couple of photo's I'd taken,  I finally finished it in the early part of 2013.

 
I'll try and catch up with a few more pic's over the next few day's.

No comments:

Post a Comment